Tips & Trends Tuesday: Party Planning Tips & Free Printable ChecklistPosted on July 9, 2013
Over the past few months I have posted some party planning tips on my Facebook page here and there, and I decided to compile them into one list with a free printable Party Planning Checklist for you! Planning parties can be overwhelming and stressful, but if you stay organzied and plan ahead, it can be easy and fun! Here are some party planning tips:
1. Start planning early. You should start planning the party a couple months before so that you have plently of time to brainstorm and research what you want to do.
2. Find inspiration and ideas from Pinterest and other party sites like Kara's Party Ideas. You may find a theme you never thought of, or ideas for how to do your theme in a different way.
3. Keep yourself organized with a notebook or lists. This way you will know what you have done and what you need to do!
4. Doing DIY? DIY parties are often cheaper, but don't underestimate the time it will take to make all of the little details. Make sure you start your projects with plenty of time to spare!
5. Buy the things that you can't make or don't have time to do. Buying things like invitaitons and other party decor can save you a lot of time and help you to make your party theme the best it can be!
6. Enjoy the party! You've worked hard to make this party happen - so you should enjoy it!
For even more help on staying organized and planning your party, download this helpful party planning checklist! Enjoy your party planning!
UPDATE: The Party Planning Checklist can now be purchased as a notepad. The notepad contains 53 pages of the party planning checklist for you avid party throwers and planners. And for you professional party stylists and planners, I can even personalized the notepad with your business logo and branding! Shop the party planning checklist planner notepad here.